Mobilize offers an API that allows you to integrate better with our product. The API is focused on two main flows:
- Syncing members from a third-party service to Mobilize
- Syncing members from Mobilize to a third party service
You can find the full documentation here.
Can I sync Mobilize to my own database?
Yes, you can sync the Mobilize Member Database to your own internal database by creating a webhook between them.
Who can create API keys?
Only the Account Owner can create an API Key
What information can I sync
Currently, with the Mobilize API, you can sync
- member information (all data within a member's profile)
- user activity within the platform (triggered when a user creates a comment, private reply, comment reply, is mentioned, joins or is pending in a group, and much more. You can learn more about what user activities can be synced here
- Group creation and customization
These can be applied to a single group or in bulk.
Can I create multiple API Keys?
Yes. We recommend you create one API key for each integration so you can control access if needed.