Community Highlights are a great and easy way to keep up with recent activity within the community quickly. Community Highlights can be received either Daily or Weekly.
Click the links below to be taken to each section explaining:
With Community Highlight Emails, Community members can:
- Get a summary of activities in their groups
- See highlights from across all their groups
- Be notified of new members who have recently joined the community
- View the post on the web platform to engage and comment
Daily Community Highlights are sent out once per day and contain content and updates from the previous day. For example: On June 4th, members will receive an email containing Posts from June 3th.
Weekly Community Highlights are sent on Thursday. Community members get an email containing posts from groups they are members of from the previous 7 days. For example: on June 8th, members will receive an email containing Posts from June 1st through June 7th.
Note: The Highlights will include summaries of popular Posts from across the groups members belong to - personalized to each member.
How members can turn on the Community Highlights emails
For members to turn on their Community Highlight emails, they can:
- Click their Profile image (in the upper right)
- Choose Profile Settings:
- Toggle on (highlighted to the right) either or both of the Send me a community highlight email every Thursday and Send me a community highlights email every day option.
NOTE: When the toggle is highlighted to the right, it is "on," and when it is white to the left, it is "off".
Pro Tip: Change the email settings from the email by clicking the "visit your email preferences" link at the bottom of every Mobilize email.