In this article, we will be walking you through setting up SAML SSO through Auth0 as an identity provider
- Go to Dashboard > Applications.
- Click the + CREATE APPLICATION button on the right.
- In the Name field, enter a name like Mobilize SAML, and select regular Web Application.
- Then within the new application, head to settings
- Scroll down to Application URI
- In Application Login URI enter https://<mobilizeDomain>.mobilize.io/users/auth/saml
- In Allowed Callback URLs enter https://<mobilizeDomain>.mobilize.io/users/auth/saml/callback
- Continue scrolling and click on Advanced Settings and head to Certificates
Here you are going to copy the Signing Certificate Fingerprint and enter this in Mobilize
- Then head to Endpoints
Copy the SAML protocol URL and the Metadata URL and paste this within Mobilize as well
- Scroll back up to the top of the page and head to ADDONS
- Click on SAML2 Web app
- Copy the Issuer ( starts with URN: )
- Click SAVE.
- Paste the SAML Protocol URL in the Mobilize SSO Target URL
- Paste the Issuer ( starts with URN: ) in the Mobilize Metadata URL
- Paste the Signing Certificate Fingerprint in the Mobilize Certificate Fingerprint ID