You can do many things with Zapier and Mobilize. Click on a link below to learn more about some of our frequent use cases:
- Syncing updated member profile data to an external database
- Sync new community member profile data to an external database
- Use Zapier to add approved group members to an external database
- Updating member information in Mobilize from an external source
- Adding a member to Mobilize from an external source
We currently do not support but do have in our roadmap:
- Approve member based on a trigger
- Sync activity data about members to your database
Additionally, our Zapier integration is not designed to support
- Use a trigger from another platform to create a post on Mobilize
- Use a trigger from Mobilize to create content on another platform (like a Facebook post)
- Use a trigger from Mobilize to add the member to an event on another events platform
Have questions about accepting payments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss custom solutions.
Some Common Uses for Zapier
Use Zapier to add members from your Mobilize community into external platforms and databases (Mobilize -> Database)
- Update Member information in external CRMs like Salesforce or Zoho
- Add members into marketing campaigns in Mailchimp or other marketing platforms
- Add members into a payment campaign to upsell
Use Zapier to add new customers or members into your community (Database -> Mobilize)
- Trigger a Zap that when a member upgrades their account to a paid account, they will be added into your community
- When a user signs up to your website, add them into your community
Use Zapier to update members from your Mobilize community to external platforms and databases (Mobilize -> Database)
- Allow members to update their profile on Mobilize to update your records on external platforms or CRMs like Salesforce and Mailchimp.
- Allow you to have the most up to date information backed up in a google sheet
- Help plan and target campaigns to your members based on answers in their profile
Use Zapier to update fields in your member’s profile when you update information in an external platform (Database -> Mobilize)
- When a member pays for their membership, update a field in the member’s profile updating their last payment date
- When a member signs up for a course, add them to the respective group
Use Zapier to trigger an event when a member is approved into a group
- Once a member is approved into a group, update external databases and add members into targeted campaigns and keep track of member movements.
*This is different from Add member as Approving Member is only triggered from the member database once a member is approved into a group. Add Member is triggered when the member finishes filling out their registration form regardless if they are accepted.