Click the links below to be taken to each section:
Start with planning your recruitment and growth
Build a profile/persona of who your ideal member is, and think what's their "What's In It For Me". Once you have your members in mind - let's get them onboard.
- Add your existing members by uploading an excel sheet or a list of emails.
- Create an application form and customize it to suit your brand.
- Identify where your audience is and share the application form.
- Approve the members that have applied to the platform.
Training & Knowledge - Onboarding your members
What do they need to know to do their part:
- Create and share a knowledge base and help center when you invite them to onboard.
- Use membership templates to ensure each person is being attended.
- Create a training program with check-ins so you know how they're doing.
- Define their role, activities, and timeline with a welcome post that outlines house rules and invites them to introduce themselves.
- Empower your members by recognizing their participation with a thank you Post.
Operations & Analytics - How to keep track of your community success
Build a timeline for your program - add milestones you'd like to achieve.
Track progress - Set dates to check on how you're progressing. Have you reached your milestone?
Provide ongoing support so your members can get the most out of the community - you can do that by sending an email with your contact details or adding designated team members to help with support.
Keep them updated - share announcements and updates regularly - it also helps with engagement!
Creating a sense of Community & Belonging
A sense of belonging and shared identity is key for member retention and satisfaction.
- Hold Community events
- Create Online forums
- Encourage Networking
- Recognize and reward members who are more engaged
- Make your Vision & Mission statement clear and what your community is all about
Scale & Leadership
Allow your network to grow and scale fast by creating a leadership/chapters system:
- Identify key contributors
- Empower them to lead
- Provide training and support
- Create subgroups and give them ownership
- Let your team know that you are there to support them
“Leaders don’t create followers - they create more leaders”