Before you invite your members to join your community, let's set up your space.
Click the links below to be taken to each section:
- STEP 1: Add a Community logo
- STEP 2: Set up your registration form
- STEP 3: Setting up your membership emails
- Invitation to join the group
- After Registration Completed
STEP 1: Add a Community logo
Make it easy for your member to recognize the space they enter by adding a familiar logo that represents your community. To add the logo go to your Community Menu and choose Community Settings where you’ll see the option to add your community logo:
Note: You can customize colors, add your domain, connect your email domain, and more customization options on our Premium and Enterprise plans. Learn More.
STEP 2: Set up your registration form
You can create a custom registration form for each group created.
To create your registration form, go to your Group Settings (the gear icon) and click Registration Form from the left manager navigation.
STEP 3: Setting up your membership emails
Make sure each one of your members is welcomed into the community in the best way - and that no one misses out on a special welcome.
Membership emails are automatic emails you can set up to be sent to the members at each step of their onboarding into the community.
There are five emails you can set up for the different stages of the registration process and you can find those emails in your Group Settings under Membership Emails. We have prepared some templates for each one of the emails that you can go ahead and adapt to your community.
Invitation to join the group
If you're adding members from a spreadsheet or a list of emails, you can send them an invitation email to introduce them to Mobilize with a big button at the bottom that takes them to the registration form and see the community.
After Registration Completed
If you are using a registration form for new applicants, and you don't let new applicants in without approval, this email will be sent when your applicant finishes filling out the form to let them know they successfully applied.
This is sent in three registration scenarios.
For new applicants who apply via the registration form-
1. If you have set your group privacy to (checked the box) Joining the group requires manager approval, then this email will be sent automatically to the members you approve into the group.
2. If you did not set your group privacy to (keeping the box unchecked) Joining the group requires manager approval and all applicants can join freely, those new members will get this email.
For members you imported and added directly.
3. If you imported a member yourself and then the member successfully fills out the form and registers with all their profile details, the member will get this email.
Just in case you don't wish to approve a member into a group, this email will be sent to those members not approved.
Welcome to Group
Once a new member visits a group for the first time, they receive this email. It can be used as a "welcome" or "tips and tricks" email to get new members familiar with using the platform and being a successful member of the community.