You may want to remind members to fill out their profile for a specific group. Within a specific group’s member database, managers have the ability to filter and contact members who have not filled out a group’s registration form or who have missing required fields.
- In the Member Database of the group where you want to contact unregistered members, (filter for Accepted Terms?) or members who are missing required fields in their profile (Completed Required Fields). Select ‘No for either of these options to select members who did not complete the related task.’
- Check the box in the top left corner of the search results list to select all members who apply.
- On the bottom of your screen, click the Compose button.
- In the pop up menu, choose Email Blast.
- You'll now be able to send a private email only to your members in this specific group who have or have not yet registered for this specific group.