If using an iPad we recommend using our Mobile site which can be accessed the same way as if you were using your computer and can also be accessed through any email from the community.
You can also use this little hack to add your Mobilize community right to your iPad’s home screen!
- Open your browser on your iPad or tablet.
- Navigate to the website you want to save to your home screen. Make sure you visit the exact page you want to open.
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the page.
- On the bottom row of icons, scroll over until you see Add to Home Screen and tap this.
- On the next screen, choose a name for the link on your home screen. You’ll see the link so you can confirm it, as well as the site’s favicon that becomes its “app” icon.
- Now just tap the new app on your home screen, and it will open the website in its own navigation window, independent of Safari