Making "Reply all" your default setting will help you be able to better respond to group emails. If you "Reply" to Posts it will show as a "Private Reply" so only the Post creator can view it. By using "Reply all", your response shows as a Comment for all members to respond to.
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings.
- Click "See all settings".
- In the "Default reply behavior" section, select Reply all.
You can still choose to reply to just one person, but "Reply to all" will be the first option.
An online method that works for Outlook and Outlook Exchange is via the Mail screen. For other versions of Outlook, please refer to Microsoft’s documentation.
- On your computer, log into your account at Outlook.
- In the upper right corner, click the Settings (gear) icon.
- Choose View all Outlook settings.
- From the pop-up menu choose Mail and Compose reply.
- Scroll down to find the Reply or Reply all section.
- Set your default response to Reply all (it automatically saves).
- Click the “X” in the upper right corner to return to your mailbox.