Create a Custom Connector for Your App
Note: These domains must be linked to your community's current domain. If your domain updates or if you are using a custom domain- the new domain must be reflected here.
- Access OneLogin and go to Apps Custom Connectors and click the New Connector button.
- Give the connector a name “MobilizeConnector”
- Select a Sign on Method of OpenID Connect.
- The page changes to display OpenID Connect fields.
- Enter https://yoursubdomain.mobilize.io/users/auth/openidconnect/callback in Redirect URI and click Save.
Use the Custom Connector to Add Your App to Your Catalog
- On the Custom Connectors page, find the new custom connector and click “Add App to Connector”.
- On the Configuration tab, change the Display Name if you want (this is the name that will appear in the app catalog)
- Click Save to add the app to your catalog and display additional tabs.
Configure Mobilize to use OneLogin for Authentication
In this task, you provide your app with the OneLogin request URI that it will use to communicate with OneLogin, and you verify that the claims and scopes (which define the user attributes) supported by the app are supported in OneLogin’s OIDC implementation.
- Go to the SSO tab to get the Open ID Connect values that you must provide to your app to complete the connection with OneLogin.
- Copy “Client ID” and “Client SecretID”
- Go to Mobilize portal - Network Settings - Authentication (https://yoursubdomain.mobilize.io/main/settings/authentication)
- Enter copied “Client ID” to “Mobilize App ID”
- Enter copied “Client Secret” to “Mobilize App Secret”
- Enter https://openid-connect.onelogin.com/oidc to “Directory Document”
- Choose Button Label Text.
- Click Save Changes.